Join us for our October patient webinar with Dr Yvonne Summers, medical oncologist at the Christie hospital in Manchester, UK.
Date: Wednesday October 26th 2022
Time: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Where: Zoom (Invitation Link) You may join the meeting 5 minutes before the start time.
Dr Summers is specialist in the treatment of small and non-small cell lung cancer, mesothelioma and thymic malignancies.
Ask your questions to a thymic malignancy oncologist
Ask your questions about thymic malignancies to Dr Summers during the meeting. Dr Summers will also be answering questions pre-asked by members of the ThymicUK community.
Some questions being asked by the community already include:
- Is Chemotherapy alone the best treatment for Thymoma cancer?
- Thymic cancers are so rare, do you have any thoughts on what causes them?
- Has a proton therapy machine been found effective in treating Thymoma?
- Can one live with a thymoma, if the mediastinal mass is unchanged across time?
- What other therapies – as an alternative to surgery – are available to treat a thymoma?